Straightjacket Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Straightjacket Syndicate is a Guild Wars 2 guild on the Tarnished Coast server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinfullysweet

Sinfullysweet

Main Character
Character Name: Silent and Sinful
Profession: Thief
Level: 12

Hi there!  Empty
PostSubject: Hi there!    Hi there!  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:42 am

Hi there!

My name is Sin, aka Sinfullysweet. I have played tons of other games, several MMO's, and love the community that comes with them. I suffered from MMO burnout about a year ago and took that year off. I run the websites: WorldofWardrobes (WoW Transmogrification) and CountryGamer (General Gaming Reviews). I came back into the game as I had heard that Guild Wars 2 was going to be a great game. I have not been disappointed!

I am a massive casual player, in terms that I only get to play at certain times, and always go my own pace now. I used to raid and rush to the highest level only to get burned out yet again. So some days you all will see me online all day, but may take a break of 2-3 days to catch up on RL stuff. A little bit of background on me: I am a mother of three, married to a wonderful man for the past 9 years, a local goat farmer, and I do computer repairs and webdesign on the side. I am from the south which will be noticeable the first time I get on vent with y'all. I have that deep southern accent lol.

I had my first brush with your guild about a week ago when I finally was able to transfer to Tarnished Coast. (Was on Stormbluff but didn't feel at home there) I love the community here, and was so glad to finally be able to get to the server I wanted to go to from the beginning. Everyone in the guild has been super nice, so I am glad that I am now a part of it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofwardrobes.net
Borinn

Hi there!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!    Hi there!  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Hey there and welcome! Be nice to have some more people from the South and from Georgia wooohoo!!
Back to top Go down
Sinfullysweet

Sinfullysweet

Main Character
Character Name: Silent and Sinful
Profession: Thief
Level: 12

Hi there!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!    Hi there!  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:11 pm

*drums up so cold sweet tea* So glad to see another southerner! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofwardrobes.net